I’m always seriously impressed about the quality of the magazines that come out which are available for free. The skateboard mag “A Brief Glance” has just released issue number 25 and is jammed packed with loads of great skateboard photography, tour stories and much much more. Find some serious time and enjoy this mag!
Contents of “A Brief Glance” issue #25:
– FRAGMENTS / four shots from around the world: San Francisco_Belgium_Rome_Sicily.
– The Fallen Tour 2014 / the Fallen italian team skating and enjoying skate life in Sardinia.
– A conversation with_Samu Karvonen / one of the funniest and smarter people out there.
– The Dickies ESCAPE / three skaters with three different attitudes.
– Places_Cuba / old cars, bright colors and blue skies.
– Photographer _ Leo Sharp / “His positivity while shooting brings out the best in people’s skating”.
– The FTC BOOK / an amazing collection of images and words on one of the most fascinating and controversial eras in skateboarding’s history.
– Dusted Off_Dallas Rockvam / Milan 2008.