Were you there or did you watch the action at the Vans Pool Party 2013 finals? It goes without stating the obvious that is was going to be one heck of a skateboard contest but it blew me away once again. Here’s a short video summary of some of the action that took place yesterday during the contest.
Opinions on who should have won in the Pros division are once again divided but I believe it’s just so cool to see the level of skating that went down in those bowls. Bucky Lasek pulled out all of his tricks, ruled the entire park and landed tricks in spots that I just can’t see as possible. Pedro Barros – what can you say: he’s a whirlwind in any bowl/pool and the height of his airs and the length of grinds is unbelievable. And Rune is just Rune – smooth and in control. In the Masters division I personally believe it was perfectly clear with Chris Miller continuing to grow older and his skating is just stays plain and simply amazing. Fast and furious, I can’t wait for more video edits and photos to turn up from the Vans Pool Party 2013!
1. Chris Miller (Del Mar, CA)
2. Steve Caballero (San Jose, CA)
3. Christian Hosoi (Huntington Beach, CA)
1. Bucky Lasek (Encinitas, CA)
2. Pedro Barros (Florianopolis, BRA)
3. Rune Glifberg (Copenhagen, DEN)
More qualifying action from this year’s Vans Pool Party 2013. The contest will be taking place tomorrow starting at 3 o’clock pm PST so for everybody over in Europe, get some sleep tonight to be able to watch the action on the live webcast!
The Vans Pool Party 2013 contest practice and qualifying sessions have already been taking place and these bowls at the Vans Skatepark in Orange, California will always fascinate me. The level of skating continues to rise and this contest will prove once more that skateboarding is here to stay. A live webcast will be broadcasted May 11th 2013 through this link.
Hey everybody. If you’re not on your board then you have shitty weather, a broken bone or you had one hell of a night out yesterday.
whatever you’re reason is for being in front of the computer is, there’s loads of skate actiion going on right now at the Vans Spring Classic contest in Varazze, Italy right now. Watch the live webcast right here:
Just wish I knew where the hell this session / contest took place but Marlon Silva surely ripped it apart with some crazy tricks!
That’s right, vert skateboarding is here to stay and on May 25th, 2013 you can join more vert fans all the way up in Horten, Norway for a day of vert ramp skating at the “Hang Up” vert contest. Here’s the contest flyer for you, the link to the Hang Up Facebook event page and I even attached a map so you can even know where the hell Horten is!
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 1 week ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 2 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 2 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 3 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago