Want to watch a really kick-ass full-length skate video? Typical Culture has put “The Hype Train” online for all of us to enjoy. This is a must watch video! Featuring Chris Russell, Skreech, Greg Zamarripa, Frank Shaw, Chris Gregson, Brendan Keaveny, Connor Getzlaff, Ricky Holderby, Little Chris and so many more.
This is like a dream come true. An amusement park, abandoned and with sick transitions everywhere. And when I say sick, I mean it – that first slide / pipe is nuts! Justin Brock, Pat Mclain and Dan Plunkett enjoy a day at this different type of park.
Were you there or did you watch the action at the Vans Pool Party 2013 finals? It goes without stating the obvious that is was going to be one heck of a skateboard contest but it blew me away once again. Here’s a short video summary of some of the action that took place yesterday during the contest.
Opinions on who should have won in the Pros division are once again divided but I believe it’s just so cool to see the level of skating that went down in those bowls. Bucky Lasek pulled out all of his tricks, ruled the entire park and landed tricks in spots that I just can’t see as possible. Pedro Barros – what can you say: he’s a whirlwind in any bowl/pool and the height of his airs and the length of grinds is unbelievable. And Rune is just Rune – smooth and in control. In the Masters division I personally believe it was perfectly clear with Chris Miller continuing to grow older and his skating is just stays plain and simply amazing. Fast and furious, I can’t wait for more video edits and photos to turn up from the Vans Pool Party 2013!
1. Chris Miller (Del Mar, CA)
2. Steve Caballero (San Jose, CA)
3. Christian Hosoi (Huntington Beach, CA)
1. Bucky Lasek (Encinitas, CA)
2. Pedro Barros (Florianopolis, BRA)
3. Rune Glifberg (Copenhagen, DEN)
More qualifying action from this year’s Vans Pool Party 2013. The contest will be taking place tomorrow starting at 3 o’clock pm PST so for everybody over in Europe, get some sleep tonight to be able to watch the action on the live webcast!
Ambig‘s “Modern Art” is in my opinion at the very top of the best skateboard videos around and I personally really like to watch bowl, pool and vert skating.
Clive Dixon gets this video started with a bang with Moose, Matt Bennett, Sean Conover and JT Aultz adding in some serious shred inbetween. Clint Walker ends this 16 minute deluxe mix of skateboarding with an unbelievable part. Well done is all I can say and watch it again…and again!
The Vans Pool Party 2013 contest practice and qualifying sessions have already been taking place and these bowls at the Vans Skatepark in Orange, California will always fascinate me. The level of skating continues to rise and this contest will prove once more that skateboarding is here to stay. A live webcast will be broadcasted May 11th 2013 through this link.
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 1 week ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 2 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 2 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 3 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago