Playboard Magazine and BestTrick.com are starting an international competition in which everybody can get involved and win 2.500 Euros + an exclusive interview in the German magazine/catalog from Titus. What’s the deal? Well, you probably have heard of Alex Mizurov, the German tech skater who won the eS Game Of Skate 2006 finals. Him and some friends will be doing some tricks and it’s up to anybody entering the contest to imitate the tricks the best they can.
I’ll waste no time and just give you the official rules, make sure you register for the contest right here! before May 12th.
How it works:
1. A new trick, that must be redone, is presented by a top skater every Monday.
2. You have seven days to redo, film, and upload the trick on www.king-of-skate.com. An upload countdown on www.king-of-skate.com will announce the time left.
3. All tricks must be done on flat ground!
4. If you land the trick, you are moving on to next round.
5. As soon as you don’t upload the trick within seven days, the trick is not clearly visible or not landed properly (hand or foot touches the ground, no clean rolling away), you will recieve a letter.
6. If that happens to you five times and you complete the word S.K.A.T.E., you are out of the race.
7. To become the King of S.K.A.T.E, you have to survive the whole starter field and be the last competitor left.
8. You can enter the competition until the fifth week, but you will get a letter for every so far completed trick. If you enter in the third week, there will already be two completed tricks. Therefore you recieve the letters S and K, but you still have the chance to become the King of S.K.A.T.E. and win 2.500,- EUR cash + an exclusive interview in the Titus Magalog.
9. The weekly prize is yours, when you get the highest rating for your landed trick after the upload closure on Sunday evening. Furthermore you will be mentioned as winner of the week in the playboard.de news.
10. The landad tricks can be rated without exception by all registered BESTTRICK-users. Independent of the fact if they are entering the competition or not.
11. The voting for the tricks ends with the upload-closure. To increase your chance of many votes and a high rating, you should upload your trick as soon as possible every week.
12. For the competition entry you need an own BESTTRICK-Account.
13. All uploaded tricks must be done by you in person.
14. Already uploaded tricks on BESTTRICK are not accepted. You should redo and not present the tricks.
15. The decision if a trick is landed or not is exclusively made by our unbiased judges. Their judgement is correct and final.
16. If you are violating these rules, you are excluded from the competition.