Latest Skateboarding News On Europeskate!
Busy busy week for me at the moment as I am basically just writing and answering mails for the United Skateboard Photography Project and I hope to sit down and add tons of updates to the project's page today. I have also been getting new inspirations and ideas together for the next Europeskate relaunch which is coming soon. But the news and videos are still flowing: check out Antiz Skateboards Marock n Roll tour video and then get out and skate something. I'm headed out for a morning mini ramp session to warm up!
If you haven't heard about it yet, the United Skateboard Photography Project is now officially backed by the Grind For Life organization!
Grind For Life will be supported through 50% of the sales revenue of a printed 300-page hardbound book/mag with 5,000 copies being printed in the first run targeted to be released worldwide in November 2013 with skate photography + a Q&A + contact information from 50 selected photographers.
I am looking for skateboard photographers around the globe to show off their work (ONLY rights of use of the photographs for the website, advertising and book is needed: ALL photographs remain in the participating photographers ownership!) on the dedicated website and also you have the chance to be a part of a supporting a great cause - Grind For Life! Get involved and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Ambig‘s “Modern Art” is in my opinion at the very top of the best skateboard videos around and I personally really like to watch bowl, pool and vert skating.
Clive Dixon gets this video started with a bang with Moose, Matt Bennett, Sean Conover and JT Aultz adding in some serious shred inbetween. Clint Walker ends this 16 minute deluxe mix of skateboarding with an unbelievable part. Well done is all I can say and watch it again…and again!
Finally back with a new Europeskate Photo Of The Day for May 8th 2013. I’ve been concentrating so much on contacting photographers for the United Skateboard Photography Project that I’ve slacked a bit on presenting them here so sorry about that.
Today’s Photo Of The Day was taken by Adam Alessi (check out his photo gallery here) and features James Martin doing a halfcab heelflip in Camarillo, California.
The Vans Pool Party 2013 contest practice and qualifying sessions have already been taking place and these bowls at the Vans Skatepark in Orange, California will always fascinate me. The level of skating continues to rise and this contest will prove once more that skateboarding is here to stay. A live webcast will be broadcasted May 11th 2013 through this link.
This “Marky Numbers” video has some really mad tricks – watch it and don’t be distracted by the choice of music, the video set up and whatever else. Just watch the skating. Sick stuff!
Hey everybody. If you’re not on your board then you have shitty weather, a broken bone or you had one hell of a night out yesterday.
whatever you’re reason is for being in front of the computer is, there’s loads of skate actiion going on right now at the Vans Spring Classic contest in Varazze, Italy right now. Watch the live webcast right here:
Just wish I knew where the hell this session / contest took place but Marlon Silva surely ripped it apart with some crazy tricks!
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 1 week ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 2 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 2 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 3 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago