It’s the end of Eric Koston’s Epicly Later’d series and I bet many of us wouldn’t mind watching another six episodes right? A really open and honest depiction of who Eric is and how he formed his career win professional skateboardingas offered. This series really shows us all that it’s good to look behind the scenes, to ask questions and to not just judge that book by the cover you think you see. Enjoy and let’s see who’s next in line for Epicly ?Later’d…any guesses?
Here’s a cool video edit by Matt Hunt from the mini ramp final at this year’s Boardmasters event in Newquay, Great Britain. Kevin Kowalski and the Lifeblood Skateboards crew skated together with Sam Pulley, Andy Scott, Josh Young, Greg Nowik, Danny Karlson and the many more talented skaters at the wonderful Fistral Beach and raged the mini ramp!
The Del Mar Skate Ranch skate park made skateboarding history. Open from August 1978 until July 1987 all of the top skaters from the past made a stop at some time in this incredible park. Check out the relaunched website for loads of skateboard memories in video, photo and interview formats – absolutely a great way to spend your time on the net!
The Element Skateboards team headed to Chile with Chad Tim Tim, Julian Davidson, Levi Brown, and Nick Garcia. Very nice impressions from a country many of us probably will never get to visit. And if you happen to be on Instagram you can win items from the latest Element collection by following @elementusa and using #keepdiscovering.
Beginning his photography career in the early 80s at the famed Del Mar Skate Ranch, which he managed for years, Grant Brittain has become the definitive documentarian of modern skateboarding. For decades his images have conveyed the diy/punk ethos of skateboarding by chronicling the exploits of those re-appropriating their antiseptic urban environs into endless playgrounds.
In this episode of InnerViews, we can travel along to Bucky Lasek’s backyard bowl for a private session to watch Grant in action and stop by Grant’s studio where he provides us with a great perspective into a lifestyle that has kept him stoked for over 30 years.
In this episode of Epicly Later’d featuring Eric Koston we get a lot more juicy details from Eric’s filming for several videos. Atiba Jefferson talks about how he went from a Koston super fan to a super friend. And Mike Carroll thinks that Eric’s part in “Chomp on This” is the truest representation of the real Eric Koston.
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 2 weeks ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 3 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 3 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 3 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 4 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 4 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago