It took a few days to actually deal with what took place last Saturday at the Pro-Tec Pool Party 2012. So much radical skateboarding was happening and I’ve been rewatching these videos just to understand some of the lines, the difficulty of getting to certain parts of the pool and how they kept the speed. There are many more videos on the web which I will be uploading onto the Europeskate Facebook page so come back for more!
1. Steve Caballero (San Jose, CA) $14,000
2. Tony Hawk (San Diego, CA) $7,000
3. Lance Mountain (Arcadia, CA) $4,000
1. Pedro Barros (Florianopolis, BRA) $28,000
2. Rune Glifberg (Copenhagen, DEN) $14,000
3. Bucky Lasek (Baltimore, MD) $7,000