Sometimes when I’ll swimming through the stream of internet sites and shops which I find or someone tells me about, I get those ideas about starting up yet another website to concentrate on a specific niche topic just to make sure I am reaching the people I want to actually talk to. I mean, I’m not sitting here investing my time to make a blog because I want to collect a bunch of posts…it’s all about connecting, communicating and sharing for me and it has been since the first day I started Europeskate.
I always have loved to check out new products, find out about the people behind the scenes who build up a brand, take care of it and make it into a known name in their local area, country or even globally – but do these brands all have to fit into the cliche skateboard look and ideals? Not for me they don’t – I like to think a bit broader and open-minded so when I discovered “Publish” and checked out their Spring 2011 video lookbook, I knew I wanted to share this with you. I have to admit the shorts are not my thing to wear while skating but Publish does have some cool looking styles which I’d like to check out myself. Have a look and give us some comment feedback, I’m sure they’d like to hear from you as well.
Here’s how Publish describe their debute season:
“The inspiration for Publishâ€™s debut season, as it will continue to be every season, is quintessential jazz album. For Spring 2011, we revisit a Blue Note classic: Jeremy Steigâ€™s â€œWayfaring Strangers.â€ We felt it to be an appropriate pairing, as Publish is (as of now) essentially a stranger to you and to the consumer.
But as we all know, there are no strangers in the realm of Jazz. With this seasonâ€™s offering, we are inviting you to be a part of our family. We are extending to you a series of garments that we take great pride in. Garments that are, like Jazz, timeless and classic. Casual yet sophisticated. We aspire to believe that our clothing, like a string or horn section, is improvised and poetic. Through our art and innovation, we hope to tell a story. ”
Leave a comment
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 1 week ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 2 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 2 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 3 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago