It’s been more than a few weeks since I received the latest lookbook for the Skullcandy 2010 headphone collection plus two headphones to check out (big thanks to Kaz who’s representing Skullcandy for the support and your patience with me!).
Skullcandy is for me one of those marketing wonders that just seem to have a lot of good people working behind the scenes who understand what their – I hate this type of language – target groups really want, has and needs. The range of headphone types is more than broad enough to tend to what anybody needing headphones wants – from the plug-in ear headphones, to the more (in my opinion) child-oriented almost old-school ICON 2 headphones which are lightweight and won’t kill your wallet if your kid happens to forget them somewhere over to the higher-end SKULLCRUSHERS (which I got to test) or the G.I. headphones which are damn comfortable to wear and even more important skate with.
The sound was clear and I didn’t notice any variations in peaks which distorted the music so it’s how they should be: plug them in and enjoy your sound. And you also get some pretty flashy looking headphones for your money while you are at it.
You decide if these headphones are what you are looking for. And just to keep your interest for a bit longer, check out a few photos of the Skullcandy Decibel Collections below, specially selected pieces from across the Skullcandy line of goods which embody exclusive designs by some of today’s best known artists and limited for sale in specialty retail shops. Keep your eyes peeled!
Leave a comment
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 1 week ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 2 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 2 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 2 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 2 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago