Always good to hear again from people that I’ve been in contact with due to this site and skateboarding. James Holman sent me this info about a new television show which will be airing on British television with a shortened vision available through Mpora.com as well for everybody who doesn’t receive British television! Here’s the official info about the new show and a trailer video is down at the bottom! And if you can remember the cool videos from the “Crossing Borders” and “CurbSurfers” team, then you can understand a bit better what’s heading your way! Looking forward to this one…
Skateboarding returns to the television screens in the form of â€˜Storyboardsâ€™. Ben, Pas, and Grot (Hot Knees Media – hotknees.com) have been hard at work producing a four part skateboarding mini-series, which is due to air on Setanta TV showcasing predominately competition coverage from 2008 including the Prague Mystic Cup, Concrete Carnival, the UK Champs, the European Championships as wells the Nueu Ride With Us Tour and more.
Further to the on-air content, Hot Knees will be releasing ‘Storyboards Lite’ exclusively through Mpora the next day, a condensed version of the televised episode which will continue for the 4 weeks of airing, with 2 more additional weeks of content to follow of completely unseen material. Dedicated online content will also be made available on the hotknees website each week, including other unseen material and offcuts.
Up next for Hot Knees is a 4 week trip to Bangkok and Burma with Harmony rider Ali Drummond. They’ll be checking out what it’s like skateboarding in Asia and venturing into the unknown and never before skated Burma. We’ll bring you more on this soon.
Episode 1 – Setanta Sports 2, Tuesdays from 9th June at 6pm // repeated on Setanta Sports 1 Saturday 13th at 10am
Storyboards Lite – Mpora.com Wednesdays from 10th June
Online Content – Hotknees.com, Fridays from 12th June
Leave a comment
All Europeskate Photo Of The Day Posts!
Find Your Skateboarding News Here!
- Watch the incredible full video "Modern Art" from Ambig - one of the best videos at all! ow.ly/kTGV6 ow.ly/i/25b8H 1 week ago
- Where did this contest / session take place? Hi Adventure Best Trick video clip is mad! ow.ly/kDv63 3 weeks ago
- Another madd bowl session video down in Brazil along with Pedro Barros! ow.ly/kDsrC ow.ly/i/21k1x 3 weeks ago
- Alain Goikoetxea's new full video part is so sick, watch it! ow.ly/kwVKh ow.ly/i/1ZRfx 3 weeks ago
- Steve Olson video from Desillusion Magazine, legend on film! ow.ly/kwRHK ow.ly/i/1ZQxx 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstMx ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Hamburg,Germany has a brand new massive skatepark which has opened today! ow.ly/kstAR ow.ly/i/1YKAO 3 weeks ago
- Love this Hopps Skateboards commerical vibe - watch it! ow.ly/jZLks ow.ly/i/1SnRk 1 month ago
- 6 minutes of deleted scenes from the "Perpetual Motion" video! ow.ly/jZEEb ow.ly/i/1SmH5 1 month ago
- Check out the video trailer for the upcoming full length video TENGU. ow.ly/jZD84 ow.ly/i/1Smvr 1 month ago