almost too hard to describe this one, it is crammed full of goodies
– outdoor concrete skatepark with a huge cradle (14 feet wide and 7 feet of transition!)
– deep-end vert area 12.5 feet high and 19.5 feet wide
– spine which is about 5 feet high and 20 feet wide – you have to pass this one on the way to the cradle
– several differently sized banks which allow for huge airs and the possibility to gather super-sonic speed
– oh yeah, there is a street area as well *hehe* sorry, I like street skating but I don’t think I’d even give it a look when I’m there!
Just about every day as long as the weather allows for it
13:00 till 21:00
don’t know just yet….I’ll find it out for ya!
Address and how to get there:
take the autobahn a12 (exit kramsach), towards brixlegg, round the roundabout towards rattenberg west. carry on straight ahead for approx 200m, take the second turning on the right and guess what: you are there!
take a train to brixlegg, turn left coming out of the station down the main road. carry on under the bridge before crossing the road and walk straight along the track to the right of the supermarket, before entering the cradle…